Felipe Oliveira Gutierrez
- © privat
Research associate at the Database Systems and
Information Management Group of TU Berlin
since April 2018.
Technische Universität Berlin,
Fakultät IV - Elektrotechnik und Informatik, Building E-N
Office E-N 725
10587 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 31423556
Web blog: http://felipeogutierrez.blogspot.com 
Github: https://github.com/felipegutierrez 
I am a Ph.D. candidate
supervised by Professor Volker Markl  and Dr. Steffen Zeuch . I
industry and research field with cloud storage and performance analysis of protocols for SAN. I
received my M.Sc degree at UFBA (Federal University of Bahia - Brazil)  where I worked with
scientific workflows using different platforms of intensive data processing.
My research interests are Fog computing, query optimization, and placement of operators.
- Gutierrez F.O. et al. uStorage - A Storage Architecture to Provide Block-Level StorageThrough Object-Based Storage . Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing Conference. ESOCC 2017. Computer Science, Springer - doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67262-5_16 
- Felipe Gutierrez , et al. - FAIR Sequencing Data Repository based on iRODS - 9th iRODS UGM 2017 - Netherlands - goo.gl/wtBwGS 
- Olabarriaga, S; Gutierrez, F.O. et al. FAIR Next Generation Sequencing Data Repository based on iRODS . BioSB 2017: Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology - Netherlands.
- GUTIERREZ, F. O. et al. Support for bioinformatics applications through volunteer and scalable computing frameworks. Second International Workshop on Parallelism in Bioinformatics, 2014, Madrid. doi.org/10.1109/CLUSTER.2014.6968780 
- GUTIERREZ, F. O. et al. . Providing volunteer computing at the infrastructure level to support e-science applications . VII Brazilian e-Science Workshop 2013, goo.gl/Wam9Ui 
- GUTIERREZ, F. O. et al. Provisão de computação intensiva de dados para suporte a aplicações científicas . II Escola Regional de Alto Desempenho, 2013, Salvador.