Ninth and Tenth Data Science and Engineering Master’s Track Certificate Issued
Wednesday, 02. September 2020
- Leonard Füchsel is currently a Software Engineer at ONSEI GmbH.
- © DIMA
Oleksandr Chumak and Leonard Füchsel earned their Master’s in Information Systems Management at TU Berlin in 2019 and 2020, respectively. Earlier this year, they became the ninth and tenth recipients of the TU Berlin Data Science and Engineering (DSE) Master's Track Certificate. We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate them both for having attained their goals and wish them continued success in the future!
The Data Science and Engineering Master's Track is a specialization area, which enables TU Berlin Master’s students to receive a certificate that demonstrates their competence in DSE. In order to be awarded a certificate, students must have completed 90 ECTS, distributed as follows:
• 24 ECTS in data analytics courses,
• 18 ECTS in scalable data management courses,
• 06 ECTS in a domain specific application course,
• 09 ECTS in a data science and engineering-oriented project course,
• 03 ECTS in a data science and engineering-oriented seminar, and
• 30 ECTS in a data science and engineering-oriented Master’s thesis topic.
Today, there are over 100 Master’s students at TU Berlin who aim to complete the DSE track. To learn more about the DSE specialization visit our webpage and download the latest Guidance Document at https://www.analytics.tu-berlin.de/data_analytics_lab/data_science_and_engineering_track/ .
Students are encouraged to reach out to Juan Soto (juan dot soto at tu-berlin dot de) for guidance. In addition, they should add themselves to the official course page to obtain the latest information about the track: https://isis.tu-berlin.de/course/view.php?id=16781 .