DIMA Group Members Receive the EDBT 2019 Best Demonstration Award
- Depicts the EDBT 2019 Demonstration Award
- © Jonas Traub
We are pleased to announce that DIMA Group members: Dimitrios Giouroukis, Julius Hülsmann, Janis von Bleichert, Morgan Geldenhuys, Tim Stullich, Felipe Gutierrez, Jonas Traub, Kaustubh Beedkar, and Volker Markl are recipients of this year’s EDBT 2019 Best Demonstration Award. At the 22nd International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT), the team presented their demo entitled Resense, which showcases an innovative framework to capture and replay sensor data in the context of the IoT (Internet of Things).
For more details about the:
- EDBT Conference visit: http://edbticdt2019.inesc-id.pt 
- EDBT Demo Award visit: http://edbticdt2019.inesc-id.pt/?awards_demo_edbt 
- Resense Demo visit: https://openproceedings.org/2019/conf/edbt/EDBT19_paper_319.pdf .
- DIMA PhD Student Dimitrios Giouroukis and the Resense demo at the EDBT 2019 Conference. Contact. Dimitrios Giouroukis, dimitrios dot giouroukis at tu-berlin dot de.
- © DIMA